Florida West Coast Locksmiths Association is a group of professionals dedicated to improving the quality of service to the public through continuing education and shared information. We meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 8:00 pm, except December, for a brief meeting and an Educational presentation. We also put on various classes through out the year.
Five Great Reasons to Join FWCLA
- Get Problems Solved Quickly: Have a problem? Imagine having a whole Association of peers you can turn to for advice, ideas and support. By joining you will become part of a network of locksmiths all facing similar challenges as you. Save time and money by benefiting from their experience.
- Get Needed Training: Monthly meeting presentations by Manufacturers Representatives, Industry Leaders, and speakers on current affairs relative to your profession. Quarterly programs developed to sharpen Locksmithing skills go further in-depth to help you tackle the tough challenges you are faced with in your job every day. Most are hands-on seminars by leading industry experts with lots of opportunity to ask questions.
- Get Connected: Meetings provide a forum where members can share ideas and seek advice. We provide a safe atmosphere to share knowledge and advance our trade. Socialize with others proud of what they do.
- Get Informed: This organization keeps its members well informed of Florida legislation effecting your business. Through newsletters and guest speakers our members are kept abreast of the latest news and up to speed on issues facing the industry.
- Get Involved: Our members share an opportunity that will not only give them recognition among your peers, but a unique chance to contribute to the advancement of the locksmith trade. Volunteer and you’ll become directly involved in developing and implementing our goals.
To find out about joining FWCLA, contact us.